Foundation

Share ideas with your peers, discuss assignments, and get career advice.
MM56041

Foundation

Unread postby MM56041 » February 19th, 2017, 6:26 pm

Hello all!
I have been trying to find a good foundation for women who have the same fair skin that I do(I need white out for foundation haha!). I can't find anything that really stands out to me and was wondering if anybody had any ideas where I should look. I'm not picky about the skin type or the amount of coverage, however a medium to full coverage would be preferred. Thoughts or suggestions? Thank you! :D
Kira
MyPixieLashes

Re: Foundation

Unread postby MyPixieLashes » February 21st, 2017, 8:27 pm

I use LimeLight by Alcone's Botanical foundation which is a wax based foundation made by RCMA. It is 50% pigment and has every tone you can imagine. I love that you can do a very sheer coverage or get full coverage depending on what you are looking for.
searbear

Unread postby searbear » February 24th, 2017, 4:21 pm

From the reviews I've seen on NYX Total Control Drop Foundation is really good. You can control the coverage of the foundation via the amount of drops you use and it comes in a range of shades, however you will probably need to purchase your shade online.
teasenior

Unread postby teasenior » March 1st, 2017, 5:44 am

I second RCMA foundation! Its the best I've ever used and works on all skin types. Plus, it is super pigmented so a little goes a long way! Fantastic professional quality product
Artist81

Unread postby Artist81 » March 1st, 2017, 5:30 pm

Vapour Beauty and 100% Pure Cosmetics. :D

Return to “Master Makeup Artistry”