affordable Kit foundation?

Share ideas with your peers, discuss assignments, and get career advice.
Jamieedarlene

affordable Kit foundation?

Unread postby Jamieedarlene » March 6th, 2017, 11:03 pm

What do you ladies put in your kit for foundation? I'm working on building my kit and I don't have a lot of money to splurge on high end in multiple colors so what would your recommendations be? :)
beautifuldreamer

Re: affordable Kit foundation?

Unread postby beautifuldreamer » March 7th, 2017, 2:42 pm

I use BH cosmetics liquid foundation. It is $4.50 per bottle and is full coverage. I love it!
shineyface

Unread postby shineyface » March 24th, 2017, 4:52 am

Hey there!
I'm in Australia, and can't access BH as well as some US counterparts. I've added NYX to mine - I love it and it has great coverage, lasts all day and as far as Australian prices go it's pretty damn cheap. Can cost like, $8-12 a foundation which is wicked.
Good luck!
kaylamartens

Unread postby kaylamartens » June 6th, 2017, 8:36 pm

I'll be adding Maybelline FitMe Matte + Poreless to my kit! But I've heard many good things about the Wet n' Wild Photo focus foundation (sadly they don't sell it in Canada)
Evieakaheycocolashes

Unread postby Evieakaheycocolashes » June 14th, 2017, 9:57 pm

i just used i bday money :| :shock: to get the rmca vk10 and vk11 and liquid medium that turns it to liquid. was pricy but i think i have most skin tones now.
Ryllan

Unread postby Ryllan » June 15th, 2017, 7:33 pm

I use Maybelline Fit Me Hydrate & Smooth. I meant to get the Fit Me Matte and Poreless but the packaging looks almost identical and I grabbed 5 colours of the wrong formula by accident. That oops being said, I really like it...it gives a nice dewy look. When I have some extra cash I will definitely be getting the matte and poreless to go along with it.

Return to “Master Makeup Artistry”