Lost motivation

Share ideas with your peers, discuss assignments, and get career advice.
kissmakeup1

Lost motivation

Unread postby kissmakeup1 » July 24th, 2017, 10:06 am

I am finding it hard to find the motivation to the course I have been trying to get it done I cant seem to find models and I am kind sick of doing the assignments on my own face. Need some advice on getting motivation again I was so excited when I first start and completed Unit A in a week and got and A+ for it but its taken me nearly 6 months to complete Unit B. I am lost I cant seem to find the energy to do it
Rebekah Cowley
Kiss & Make-Up
Cici2393

Re: Lost motivation

Unread postby Cici2393 » July 25th, 2017, 12:56 am

Hi Doll! I totally feel you. I found myself in a rut after some technical issues and honestly couldn't find the motivation for a few weeks!
What methods of reaching out have you tried? Personally I post on my social media accounts telling people I need models for specific things. Even when just practicing, not doing the assignments. I hope you find your grove again soon, love. <3
Deborahb

Re: Lost motivation

Unread postby Deborahb » July 26th, 2017, 3:52 pm

I feel you, it's taken me over two years to get to my final chapter in the course, then I have to do the Master class... I too have a hard time finding people. My problem is I am older with two almost adult children. So many things going on and only a few people available to help me. But you just have to keep chipping away at it, you will get there don't worry about the time. Best of luck :)

Return to “Master Makeup Artistry”