Group Chat

Share ideas with your peers, discuss assignments, and get career advice.
KaitB

Group Chat

Unread postby KaitB » September 25th, 2017, 12:31 pm

Hello fellow Students

My Name is Kaitlyn Buttenham. I am from Dublin, Ontario, Canada. I just wanted to ask if there was anyone who wanted to start a group chat over Facebook or iMessage. I just want to make friends in the course as well as have people to discuss assignments with, and people to give discuss makeup looks with. Just wanting to connect with people who are on the same career journey that I am on. I know there are some unique souls with wonderful ideas and things to share and I would love to get to know some of you. If there are any of you that would like to start a group chat please contact me on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/kaitlyn.buttenham

Looking forward to getting to know some of you better
Zanne

Re: Group Chat

Unread postby Zanne » September 25th, 2017, 1:00 pm

Hi. My name is Suzanne Hebert (aka Princess Zanne) and I would love to join this facebook chat. I just finished the Master Makeup Artistry course and just started the Pro Makeup Workshop course.
PS I live just south of Edmonton, Alberta
EmmaF2005

Unread postby EmmaF2005 » September 30th, 2017, 6:41 pm

Hi, My name is Emma Foyle originally from Africa (Namibia) but resides and work in Ireland ( Galway ) and I would love to join the group chat on facebook as well to exchange some ideas and also help with assignments. :D
Bebeautiful

Unread postby Bebeautiful » October 1st, 2017, 5:08 am

Im also trying to start connecting with others who are in the makeup artist classes and that share the same passions and goals as me. I'm an artist and this is another form of media to express my ideas and creativity. I want to make people feel beautiful and confident. I feel everyone is beautiful in their own way, and I just want to help enhance that beauty and do it through makeup artistry. I sketch and paint lot, but I've been interested in makeup for about a year. I have done as much practicing on myself as far as I can go without instruction or schooling. I look forward to meeting new people who share the same interests.
Gina Sky
Artist/Student

Return to “Master Makeup Artistry”