Any Students in Killeen Texas or Central Texas area?

Share ideas with your peers, discuss assignments, and get career advice.
TyDWilson

Any Students in Killeen Texas or Central Texas area?

Unread postby TyDWilson » January 16th, 2018, 8:44 am

Hi, I’m Ty, I’m looking for other Master Makeup artistry students to study with and possibly work with in the future. If you are serious and want to network with someone who is serious about success as well let me know. My IG: tdw_muatx or just Google TDW MakeUp Artistry. We can have coffee or lunch. Understand clearly I am NOT looking for dates but networking for other possible MUA friends and colleagues in the future who live in my area or other parts of Texas.
If you have issues with LGBTQ or black people, do us both a favor, please don’t respond.

Looking forward to hearing from you!!!

Thanks for reading

Ty D. Wilson
LeAnnWheat

Re: Any Students in Killeen Texas or Central Texas area?

Unread postby LeAnnWheat » January 17th, 2018, 1:33 pm

Hello Ty, nice to meet you. I am LeAnn, and I am from Granbury. I have just start in school but already have a lot of contacts in the photography and film industry that could possibly work for both of us while having a model of my own that they are using in their shoots. I would love to have someone to study with, get together with to go over makeup, and all that stuff with. I have no issues with your status due to me having a Lesbian daughter myself. I am a mother and a grandmother but have the passion and love for make up and photography in which I have a pretty great photography set up myself in my own office here if would ever like to check it out. However, I will say that I do live on a ranch so that is where my office is so if interested just let me know.

Again, nice meeting you, and hopefully a study buddy.

LeAnn
kristen

Re: Any Students in Killeen Texas or Central Texas area?

Unread postby kristen » January 23rd, 2018, 10:57 am

hey y'all, I live in houston and I'm just starting with my classes. it'd be nice to connect if we ever could, although both of you are over an hour from where i am

Return to “Master Makeup Artistry”