New Student From Canada

Share ideas with your peers, discuss assignments, and get career advice.
Samantha1992

New Student From Canada

Unread postby Samantha1992 » July 9th, 2018, 8:08 pm

Hey there! Sam here from Ryley, Alberta Canada. I'm a new student, I just started this course Sunday June 8. I'm really excited to get to know some great makeup artists. I've been playing in makeup since I was a young teenager, but as i got older my skills and my knowledge of good brands got better. I use to be all about the drug store makeup, but about a year ago I made my first sephora order, and I don't think ever going back to drugdtore makeup. But don't get me wrong somee drug store makeup is better then the higher end stuff.
bausbeauty

Re: New Student From Canada

Unread postby bausbeauty » July 23rd, 2018, 7:22 pm

hey girl, canadian too! Im from the most southern part in ontario thought.
I do love me some sephora but there are a lot of gems at the drug store. Even amazon! Like dermacol, they don't seem to sell that in any store around me but amazon has it! Same with brushes and sponges, drugs store is way more affordable!
Follow me on instagram bausbabes if you've got it. Would love to go on this makeup journey with you!
PlanetHex

Re: New Student From Canada

Unread postby PlanetHex » September 24th, 2018, 4:40 pm

Hi! I too reside in the Great White North. I just moved to the Ottawa area from Kitchener, ON. And I am also very, woefully new.
I make up for it with boundless enthusiasm... I hope! :D

Return to “Master Makeup Artistry”