New friends

Share ideas with your peers, discuss assignments, and get career advice.
NessyBird

New friends

Unread postby NessyBird » August 24th, 2018, 6:00 pm

So I finally got my course stuff in the mail today :D . I am so excited to start playing and learning. Anyone else just staring this course? :?: If so maybe we can be friends and chat about course work and makeup. I am always excited to talk about makeup. My Facebook is Nessy Bird, and Instagram is birdyeyez23. Hope to make some new friends who love makeup just as much as I do :) Have a wonderful day ;)
Alicia.Forde

Re: New friends

Unread postby Alicia.Forde » August 24th, 2018, 7:36 pm

that sounds like a great idea I feel so lost already LOL :lol:
NessyBird

Unread postby NessyBird » August 25th, 2018, 4:10 pm

:lol: I completely understand, I feel a little overwhelmed, but pushing through. Have far have you gotten?
Alicia.Forde

Unread postby Alicia.Forde » August 31st, 2018, 2:52 pm

omg im so behind im on A3 and A4 LOL :cry:
RubyRed

Unread postby RubyRed » August 31st, 2018, 9:32 pm

hey Im in the NJ/ NYC area and want to make some new makeup friends. maybe we can help each other out. Im beginning unit B this week.
NessyBird

Unread postby NessyBird » September 1st, 2018, 11:10 pm

@Alicia, Your good, You got this the course is paced, its more about understanding it then rushing through it. Just keep pushing on at your own pace and you'll be good. :D
@Ruby I just started Unit B this week to. How are you liking it so far? Have you worked on anyone yet? I am always down for new makeup friends. My facebook is Nessy Bird, I have an Falcons Football frame. :)
stephlouise94

Unread postby stephlouise94 » September 3rd, 2018, 6:41 pm

I’m new as well. I’m sooo excited to do this. I’ve been wanting to do this for so long and I finally pushed my self. Looking forward to it all.
My Instagram is @steph_louise94
brennastewart

Unread postby brennastewart » September 6th, 2018, 2:52 pm

I’m new too! Working on Unit B and waiting for my supplies to come in the mail. I’ll follow you on Instagram! I’m @mrsjoestewart
LindsayMUA

Unread postby LindsayMUA » September 6th, 2018, 5:57 pm

Hey everyone
I am from FL just finished unit A already. Still waiting on my kit still should be coming Tuesday
my Ig is lindsaythequeenofhearts add me :D :D :D
Can't wait to start learning some amazing thing.
FlawlessNana

Unread postby FlawlessNana » September 7th, 2018, 8:59 am

Hi everyone!!
I'm from San Antonio TX. I am just waiting for my stuff which says it will be delivered on Saturday. I can't wait to get it. I have been looking around and going to start Unit A. I am fairly new to this field but have had interest for a very long time. I am getting a late start on my career but as they say that you are never to old to start school....I will see about that :lol: I would love to gain some new friends to help inspire each other. My IG is @flawlessmentor
LisaJones41214

Unread postby LisaJones41214 » September 7th, 2018, 11:16 am

I just signed up last night and getting started on here today. I am so excited and nervous at the same time...I feel I may be a little old to be starting this, but it is something I have wanted to do for a while. I can't wait to make new friends. :D
NessyBird

Unread postby NessyBird » September 8th, 2018, 3:24 am

Welcome Ladies...It is so amazing to see so many beautiful people responding. :) I work nights so I do answer at odd times. :) I did follow all of you ladies who left IG names... Mine is @bridyeyez23. This is my makeup IG. Almost done with Unit B. Hope you ladies are all having fun. :D TTFN :lol:
Ashli.C

Unread postby Ashli.C » September 11th, 2018, 2:15 pm

Hey there everyone! it would be great to make some new friends and bounce ideas off if anyone is cool with that!
my instagram is iinked_princess and may snapchat is inkdprncess if anyone wants to add me! cant wait to meet new people :D
PrincelyComet

Unread postby PrincelyComet » September 12th, 2018, 1:54 am

Hello! Im just starting out as well and waiting for everything to ship to my house! If anyone would like to be friends that would be super cool to discuss this course with other people! My insta is @kirbyfighters and I go by Lance ^^ Hope to meet you all
NessyBird

Unread postby NessyBird » September 12th, 2018, 4:38 am

Hey guys just wanted to give an update. I just finished Unit B :D , excited but soooo nervous :| :| :| ! Is anyone else done with B yet :?: :?: I think this is going to be the longest 5-10 days... :lol: :lol: I hope everyone is doing well on their journeys. Wish you all happy studying :geek: ! I also wanted to update my Instagram, I changed the name to anessa_marie33. TTFN fellow MUA's ;) !
AyeJay

Unread postby AyeJay » September 13th, 2018, 7:24 pm

Hi, I started the course on the 1st and am equally excited! I would love to connect to discuss course work and also on social media. I will connect with you on instagram. Please follow me at facesbyayejay :D. I just followed all of you on ig.
MichelleR40

Unread postby MichelleR40 » September 15th, 2018, 2:18 pm

Hello everyone! My name is Michelle Thompson and I'm so excited to be in this course. I would love to connect with as many as possible, in order to grow myself in this field: FB-Michelle Thompson, IG-basketballmom000, Twitter-@MichelleRT00.
SEileen

Unread postby SEileen » September 19th, 2018, 5:18 pm

Hey All! My name is Sarah and I just signed up last night, I am getting oriented on the site today! I pushed this off for about two years and got an associates degree and half of my bachelors in criminal justice. I am continuing the degree, but figured it is about time that I just commit and take the makeup classes! I am on instagram but haven't posted anything just yet, @seileen_mua
I do work with the local drama club productions doing their makeup and figured this could help my broad my scope! I am located in central Michigan, about a 20 minute drive from Lansing!
NessyBird

Unread postby NessyBird » September 22nd, 2018, 2:10 pm

Welcome guys :D Following you all on IG :) Happy Studying! :geek:

Return to “Master Makeup Artistry”