B4

Share ideas with your peers, discuss assignments, and get career advice.
LillyWhite

B4

Unread postby LillyWhite » November 11th, 2018, 11:39 pm

Help, any suggestions!` I'm trying to do the blush blending assignment, but no matter what shade of blush I use, when I photograph it, it just looks like a bad case of sunburn.
TonyaJ

Re: B4

Unread postby TonyaJ » November 16th, 2018, 4:48 pm

Have you tried taking a photo out in the sun, or if not a well lit overhead light. They suggest taping a section of your arm as well. I am stuck on this section too, as I don't like how my photos turn out.
LauraJane

Unread postby LauraJane » November 30th, 2018, 2:18 pm

I had trouble with that one as well, it was hard to photograph. I had to give it a couple attempts. blending it out was difficult. It didn't look patchy in person but with the photo it did. I submitted the unit last night and got my mark back, the blush was mentioned in the feedback with the part I was having difficulty photographing (and I'm a photographer, haha). So, it is tricky. The eyeshadow I had an easier (though still took a couple tries) time showcasing.
Ginia7204

Unread postby Ginia7204 » February 14th, 2019, 2:36 am

I find this assignment B4 difficult as well it took me sometime to create what i did best. How do we save our photo do we need to paste in on word document? thank you

Return to “Master Makeup Artistry”