New to QC?

Share ideas with your peers, discuss assignments, and get career advice.
lilyxjordanmua

New to QC?

Unread postby lilyxjordanmua » February 4th, 2019, 6:27 am

Hey

Thought it would be nice to share eachothers thoughts and opinions on the course and what you are taking in addition to this if so??
Also to share instagrams - mine is lilyxjordan if youd like to follow me of course ill follow back!

I cant wait for the theater make up part and fantasy!!

Id love to get to know a few aspiring make up artists as i dont know any yet and really would like a community, i am from the UK and kinda nervous to start looks on people instead of myself - but so excited. id love to get to know some others who are in my position and others with experience.

i am so excited for my course and wanna hear about peoples experiences and what they think so far too xo
VikkiMeaney

Re: New to QC?

Unread postby VikkiMeaney » February 5th, 2019, 8:03 am

Hey

I enrolled yesterday! This has been a life long dream of mine that seems to be coming true! I’m also doing skincare as they go so well together but in the future aim to do hair style & maybe special FX makeup... I’m looking forward to the TV and film as this is where one day I hope to get to... the experience will be amazing. I’m @kissandmakeupcornwall on Instagram good luck in your course and future

Return to “Master Makeup Artistry”