how do i upload pdf?

Share ideas with your peers, discuss assignments, and get career advice.
rskye23

how do i upload pdf?

Unread postby rskye23 » September 24th, 2019, 7:14 pm

Do I have to pay for pro in order to edit assignments and save them? Pretty embarrassed to have sent all of Unit A in to have it returned due to being empty :(
Gracie168

Re: how do i upload pdf?

Unread postby Gracie168 » September 24th, 2019, 11:40 pm

Do you use Crome ?
You've got to make sure you open the files in something like Adobe so it saves your changes,
If you just complete them in the crome window it won't save them.
Does this help ?
JapanSoulMUA

Unread postby JapanSoulMUA » October 6th, 2019, 7:49 pm

im having a little trouble with this too. I Just started and I'm on my Mac and I was just finishing up my assignment A1 and I was able to fill it out but Im not sure how to send it in and need help. @_@ It been years since Ive been on a laptop and I've never had one like this before so I really need help.
Gracie168

Unread postby Gracie168 » October 7th, 2019, 6:21 pm

If you are using crome, read the part in your course guide about how to open and save them as a pdf.
You upload them all to the course work section on the online student centre and when youve uploaded a whole unit you can submit it.
honyaswad79

Unread postby honyaswad79 » October 18th, 2019, 6:23 am

Hi I was just facing that few hours ago and I finally get to know how to save it in a folder as a PDF file with downloading adobe acrobat application in to my iPhone then go to your assignment page and save it in to the adobe app and open it from there
cricket

Unread postby cricket » April 13th, 2020, 1:42 am

Hi, I am very new here and I am going to be starting my first assignment in the next few days I have abode and pdf and I am wondering how I send my finished assignment in to the tutor. I know how to upload and save the item, I am very confused as to how to send it in though. If someone could PLEASE, PLEASE help me with this that would be wonderful. Thank you so much, Simone.
HannahMuaMommy

Unread postby HannahMuaMommy » April 18th, 2020, 5:55 pm

I'm new to online school, also new to having a laptop, i'm using chromebook. I've tried downloading several pdf readers and still cant find a way to simply do an assignment and turn it in..if anyone can help me figure this out using chromebook, it would be greatly appriciated! I have done my first assignment but haven't figured out how to turn it in. I'm not tech savvy at all so I may need you to explain things to me like I'm a toddler, and I'm ok with that. I've watched youtube videos and asked my friends for help all to no avail, PLEASE somebody HELP me out with this. I also asked a student avisor and she isnt familiar with chromebook so i'm kind of at a loss.

Return to “Master Makeup Artistry”