Assignment B1

Share ideas with your peers, discuss assignments, and get career advice.
charlieboixoxo
Makeup Artist

Assignment B1

Unread postby charlieboixoxo » February 16th, 2013, 12:37 am

This may sound dumb but I am really lost on this assignment, I have filled out the 3 steps I use in order to prepare my skin for make up application however two of the fields are confusing me. The Overall self-evaluation of this step.
Rate on a scale of 1 (lowest) to 5 (highest) and Comments section of this assignment have me lost: Am I supposed to fill these in or leave them blank for my tutor to fill in once my assignments have been put into the system? Also I'm pretty sure I am correct however, for this assignment do i only need to fill in the fields that apply to me? I only use three products to prepare but there are 6 empty spaces to fill in. Any help would be appreciated =)
Krysta Ketcheson

Re: Assignment B1

Unread postby Krysta Ketcheson » February 19th, 2013, 3:38 pm

Hi charlieboixoxo,

For Assignment B1 you are the one who is filling out the Overall Self-Evaluation and the Comments sections. For the Overall Self-Evaluation you are rating on a scale of 1 (lowest) to 5 (highest) how well the specific product works for your skin. In the comments section you will explain why the product does or does not work well for your skin type.

As for filling out the fields, you are correct, you only have to fill out the amount of steps that apply to you. :) We just have extra spaces because some people go through more steps than others.

I hope this clarifies things for you! If you have any other questions feel free to contact us at the school. :D

Krysta Ketcheson,
Student Support Manager

info@qcmakeupacademy.com
1-613-749-8248
1-800-267-1829 (US and Canada)
0800 066 4734 (UK)
1800 358 931 (Australia)
0800 451 979 (New Zealand)
charlieboixoxo
Makeup Artist

Unread postby charlieboixoxo » February 22nd, 2013, 9:37 pm

Thank you so much for clearing this up for me :D
TinaB
Makeup Artist

Unread postby TinaB » September 8th, 2013, 2:57 am

Very informative on this assignment. Thank you for posting!

Return to “Master Makeup Artistry”