help with a4 please!

Share ideas with your peers, discuss assignments, and get career advice.
stephlos

help with a4 please!

Unread postby stephlos » May 20th, 2013, 4:07 pm

i have just started the course and i am just a little stuck on this assignment if anyone could help me? do i need to list the exact products that i will be using therefore basically shopping for what i will be using? if i put foundation in box 1 do i need to name all colours in same row or fill it out in box 2?
LimeGlitterPuca
Makeup Artist

Re: help with a4 please!

Unread postby LimeGlitterPuca » May 20th, 2013, 4:25 pm

This assignment is just to help you start thinking about what you might like to use. Therefore you don't have to put in exactly what you will be using, just what you think looks good, or that you might use. You can even put in names of products that you already use and like.

The columns are set up in such a way that you put what the product is, then follow the boxes all the way over, adding color and brand name, price, etc, in the boxes that are labeled for them.
Box Number 2 and the rest down are for the next products. So, say you have box 1,2,3 you can put in things like Foundation, Mascara, Eyeshadow and then fill in the rest of the boxes beside them with the rest of the information.

Hope that helps!
AlejandraMMA
Makeup Artist

Unread postby AlejandraMMA » May 21st, 2013, 1:26 am

you should write down what you have on hand already so the one that will be grading your work can have an idea on what you have and what it should be added and they could tell you what you can do better to better your kit and just at the end write down what you will like to add to your kit...i call the school when i was in that assigment to ask for help and told me that :) hope it helps
stephlos

Unread postby stephlos » May 21st, 2013, 4:05 pm

thank you that does help : )

Return to “Master Makeup Artistry”