Newby

Receive news from QC including course updates, continuing education opportunities, and job postings.
Imbellire
Makeup Artist

Newby

Unread post by Imbellire »

Hi,

My first day! :D This is all very new to me, But i am very excited to be doing my make up artist course ;) , First ever time in this industry. Still waiting to receive my first lot of assignments yipee :D. I am from Australia in NSW is there any one else out there from Australia Also? I would love to hear from anyone else from around the world who is doing the same course. :lol:
This is a great place to make new friends. I look forward to any responses. See Ya's ;)
purdygirl81
Makeup Artist

Re: Newby

Unread post by purdygirl81 »

Hey I am a newby also , I havent even received my books and course materials yet. I am living in Germany, my husbands in the military...originally from United States, Utah. I have never done anything like this, I'm hoping its not to difficult to learn online.
Imbellire
Makeup Artist

Re: Newby

Unread post by Imbellire »

Hi,

:o Wow Germany, that is so cool. what is it like over there? I am also hoping that it won't be too difficult to do online. I just hope i can submit the assignments correctly and not miss anything out.