Newby

Receive news from QC including course updates, continuing education opportunities, and job postings.
Imbellire
Makeup Artist

Newby

Unread postby Imbellire » April 24th, 2012, 3:00 am

Hi All,

I joined yesterday, I have just figured out that i have been talking in the worng part :lol: silly billy me. Now that im in the right place is there anyone else out there who is just starting out in this course?? I have never done anything like this before I am very excited though and I am still waiting for everything to arrive. By the way my name is Casey and I am from
Australia.
Jules78
Makeup Artist

Re: Newby

Unread postby Jules78 » September 17th, 2012, 9:05 am

Hi Casey,welcome,my name's Juliette and I'm from UK. have only just started properly with this too,Unit A was a breeze,I got A+ for mine :D am looking forward to getting stuck in proper with the next units.I received all of my course materials in one shipment,including the make up.and other freebies.
Good Luck with the course :D
Jules
mercytan
Makeup Artist

Unread postby mercytan » September 23rd, 2012, 3:12 pm

Hi ladies..
I am new, too! I am in California. I am not a makeup artist (yet). In fact, I have never done any makeup at all. So I am not very much new and fresh to makeup artistry! And oh boy... ther are so many brushes.. I don't even know which is which.
MezmerEyez2012
Makeup Artist

Unread postby MezmerEyez2012 » September 25th, 2012, 1:37 pm

Hello Everyone,
I'm new to the MMA course I actually enrolled on the 20th of Aug but I was trying to juggle two differents schools and work so now I have time to focus. I'm located in San Diego, CA.
Reyna_Kemp
Makeup Artist

Unread postby Reyna_Kemp » September 27th, 2012, 12:19 am

hi everyone.

I am also pretty new i just finished Unit A and got an A- not too bad.i am waiting for Unit b to arrive . i am in Arizona.and a stay at home mother of 4 boys. so i am busy busy busy..i hope all of you do great in your course! good luck!
Lady D
Makeup Artist

Unread postby Lady D » October 1st, 2012, 4:58 pm

Hi all,
I just enrolled in the MMA course September 28th and I am very excited. I just found out that you could even take such a course online. I am currently on the last class of my undergrad program (Criminal Justice/Human Service) and it is also online. I will be done Nov. 13th and I will have 6 months of free time to cater to my MMA course before I begin grad school in May.

I used to have quite a bit of time to dedicate to practicing and experimenting with my makeup however over the years my time has become so limited "spare time" became non-existent! I was pretty good with makeup application as I got compliments all of the time from men and women and my friends would even have me to do their makeup before we went out to clubs or other events. I also had prom makeup requests as well back then. Over the years as my free time dwindled, I rarely get a chance to put on makeup myself unless its a special occasion and yet I have plenty of makeup...enough to fill a kit.

I am going to dive into this course and re-build and enhance my skills as well as master some other areas that I am interested in and I look forward to meeting (virtually) all of you :D

Blessings,
LaTonia D.

Return to “QC Makeup Academy General Discussion”