"New" from Nashville, Tennessee

Receive news from QC including course updates, continuing education opportunities, and job postings.
edewar

"New" from Nashville, Tennessee

Unread post by edewar »

Good Afternoon,

I wanted to take a moment and introduce myself. My name is Elizabeth, and I am from the Nashville, TN area. I am very excited to begin this program and meet many of you. I work full time and I am finishing at Paul Mitchell The School for cosmetology. I an enjoying learning this new career in the beauty industry, I should have done this years ago!

If I can be a resource, support or help for anything please don't hesitate to reach out to me.

Feel free to follow me on Facebook, I am really trying to grow my group, additionally I am happy to follow anyone else.

My Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/elizabethdewar.hair (You can also friend me Elizabeth Dewar)

I look forward to meeting and working with you all.

-Elizabeth
ChameleonPrincess

Re: "New" from Nashville, Tennessee

Unread post by ChameleonPrincess »

Hi Elizabeth . I live in Ashburn Virginia.I also hold a cosomotologist license. I have noticed in this field it is a bonus to have and presents alot more opportunites. I will see if I can find you on FB and send you a message.

-Nice to meet a schoolmate! :D
PWArtist

Re: "New" from Nashville, Tennessee

Unread post by PWArtist »

Hello, edewar

I'm from Nashville also! It's nice to meet you!! :D I'm new to all of this. I love makeup and decided I wanted to change my career to makeup artistry, something I love to play around with. I just hope I get really good at it.

Pam