Assignment B2

Receive news from QC including course updates, continuing education opportunities, and job postings.
beaudiable

Assignment B2

Unread postby beaudiable » November 29th, 2013, 2:31 am

I'm working on Assignment B2: Recognizing Skin Tone and Type where you are to describe your skin tone on Step 3.
Did anybody find in the textbook talking about such details about skin tones?
All I could find was just a brief info, but they require us to name detailed colors.

Can somebody tell me please?
NicholeDominguez

Re: Assignment B2

Unread postby NicholeDominguez » December 6th, 2013, 9:47 pm

I will look and then post back what I find (if you haven't found it already!) :)
Rachel26
Makeup Artist

Unread postby Rachel26 » March 27th, 2014, 1:06 am

I found to be very stuck on this one also, and to recognize your "own" skin type.
like my face, its not pale enough to be porcelain and its not dark enough to be olive? in my eyes anyway. where i have had someone tell me i have an olive face...

would be nice if the books gave more detail on the skin types?? or is that just me?
Tash

Unread postby Tash » July 19th, 2016, 9:48 pm

That is the one i am stuck on too!! i have done all the other assignments for Unit B. I am not sure what they are after. None of the skin types in the reading material cover mine which is light to medium in color, or are asking if we have a cool, neutral or warm undertone to our skin??? very confused :?
BeautyDanyel

Unread postby BeautyDanyel » July 26th, 2016, 5:03 pm

Whew, I thought I was the only one that was having a hard time with this one.
Tash

Unread postby Tash » August 10th, 2016, 5:31 pm

OK i ended up emailing the student help desk cause i was so suck on this question lol. They said that we have to describe the skin tone the best way we can eg; undertones, cool or warm or light, med or dark and if they have olive or asian skin etc. For example for mine i described mine as light to medium skin with yellow/peach undertones and being in between cool to neutral skin tone.
i hope that this might help.

Return to “QC Makeup Academy General Discussion”