Unit A Assignment A8

Receive news from QC including course updates, continuing education opportunities, and job postings.
MicheleY2882
Makeup Artist

Unit A Assignment A8

Unread postby MicheleY2882 » May 25th, 2012, 6:41 pm

Has anyone written the executive summary for your business plan? I really have no idea where to start, as far as what kind of company I'll be interested in, how I will fit into the market, my management structure, mission of the company, how I'd use the funds available to me, etc. I'm hoping someone can give me an overview or rough draft, just to see how you set up you executive summary so I'll know how I should format my own. Thanks!
DINEEN120
Event Planner

Re: Unit A Assignment A8

Unread postby DINEEN120 » June 7th, 2012, 3:53 pm

hey your not alone i feel the same
as this does not need to be completed straight away i thing it will be something we learn alone the way or that is what i am hopeing how are you enjoying the course.
Cosmopolitan Events
Event Planner

Unread postby Cosmopolitan Events » June 9th, 2012, 11:13 am

Hi!

Assignment A8 is an optional assignment so if you want to leave it for now you are able to from what i gather :) x
HiThere
Makeup Artist

Unread postby HiThere » June 20th, 2012, 1:12 pm

Hi There! ASSIGNMENT A5: I am having a terrible time answering this one! The description of the brushes and uses are so similar! help! anyone!!
MelanieGVF
Makeup Artist

Unread postby MelanieGVF » July 4th, 2012, 7:22 am

This is the one that has been holding me up as well, since my plans aren't traditional. I just decided to not include it, and write one for me as more a layout rather than summary. The exercise really made me think about what I am doing with the course and what direction I want to take, so it helped me even without me turning it in! :lol:
alyssamcd.17
Event Planner

Unread postby alyssamcd.17 » July 6th, 2012, 1:20 pm

I ended up just leaving this assignment for now as it is optional and i am not sure of the approach i am interested in taking right now.. good luck :D
xthemakeupjunkiex
Makeup Artist

Unread postby xthemakeupjunkiex » November 7th, 2012, 2:19 pm

Return to “QC Makeup Academy General Discussion”