Different opportunities

Receive news from QC including course updates, continuing education opportunities, and job postings.
SmileyJamie

Different opportunities

Unread postby SmileyJamie » June 24th, 2014, 2:08 pm

Hello,

I just signed up to be an Arbonne consultant because I really loved their products and buying them at a discounted price makes them much more affordable as well as making a commission from products that future clients may purchase is a wonderful business opportunity!!

Has anyone else done something like this or interested in more information about it?
svincent

Re: Different opportunities

Unread postby svincent » September 5th, 2014, 6:19 pm

Hiya, I have been an Artistry Consultant for over 6 years now for the same reason. I am a huge fan of network marketing and love the ability to be my own boss and set my schedule. Plus the quality of the products is superb!
TazbayleyMUA

Re: Different opportunities

Unread postby TazbayleyMUA » November 12th, 2014, 2:20 pm

I have actually just done the same thing. I signed up to be an Arbonne consultant about a week ago. I love the products and want to use them in my kit, so figured by becoming a consultant that way I can buy the products at a more affordable price but if I recommend the products I can make some commission if my clients choose to purchase them.

How have you found it when talking about the products to the clients? I am worried that it will come across like I am trying to hard sell them.

Taz.

Return to “QC Makeup Academy General Discussion”