Email from QC saying earn money??

Receive news from QC including course updates, continuing education opportunities, and job postings.
Jennybaby1988

Email from QC saying earn money??

Unread postby Jennybaby1988 » August 18th, 2014, 7:04 pm

Did anyone else get an email from QC saying if you wanted to make money on selling products? I'm very confused? Was from qc administration email address?
Anyone?
Jenny
SmileyJamie

Re: Email from QC saying earn money??

Unread postby SmileyJamie » August 18th, 2014, 10:19 pm

Sorry, I was sharing my experience and hope it could help others in the program with being a product representative( there are many options of product brands). I'm having a very positive experience and wanted to share in case anyone else is interested also. Sorry for the confusion
SmileyJamie

Unread postby SmileyJamie » August 18th, 2014, 10:43 pm

Being from a small town, the only place I can get makeup is from walmart or shoppers drug mart, so I turned to a product representative company( there are details about this in unit A) there are several options to choose from, I just picked one that I was familiar with and loved the products. Anyone looking to make a little extra money, this is a way that is possible for anyone. In my experience, I've been able to use the discount I get with the company i chose to add to my makeup kit, meet new prospective clients, and get a commission from products that clients liked that I had used, and I put it towards tuition. I know that not everyone wants to or is interested in something like this but I'm happy someone suggested it to me, because it's making starting up a lot easier. :)
Jennybaby1988

Unread postby Jennybaby1988 » August 19th, 2014, 8:39 am

oh no worries I just wasn't sure if it was legit I just got a bit puzzled! No it's fine it will prob be something I look into maybe but I live in London so I'm surrounded by makeup shops! lucky for me!
Jenny
SmileyJamie

Unread postby SmileyJamie » August 22nd, 2014, 11:49 pm

That's awsome :) I hope you love it there :)

Return to “QC Makeup Academy General Discussion”