SUPER OILY SKIN!!

Receive news from QC including course updates, continuing education opportunities, and job postings.
JessyAnn

SUPER OILY SKIN!!

Unread post by JessyAnn »

Hello fellow beauties!
I am looking to see if anyone can recommend me a foundation that will actually stay on my skin. I am using primer before I apply the foundation but the foundation always seems to dissolve within a few hours... anyone know of a good product?

I was reading great review on NYX STAY MATTE NOT FLAT FOUNDATION, but the price is so cheap that I am scared the product may breakout my skin .
chezzyd

Re: SUPER OILY SKIN!!

Unread post by chezzyd »

I have super oily skin in my t-zone, and I LOVE Kat Von D's foundation. It's very matte and doesn't budge on me! :) I also use BECCA's blotting powder to set whatever foundation I'm using in my oily areas. Hope this is helpful!
JessyAnn

Unread post by JessyAnn »

Thank You so much!! i went yesterday and actually bought it and so far my skin looks amazing!!!
Gem1986
Makeup Artist

Unread post by Gem1986 »

Ooh sorry months late! But I would love to suggest Estee Lauder Double Wear Light, I've had friends use it for wedding days and they also went to the gym using it, didn't budge for them at all! If you do see some separation simply rub it back into the skin x