M.A.C. Pro card

Receive news from QC including course updates, continuing education opportunities, and job postings.
hmellis

M.A.C. Pro card

Unread post by hmellis »

Has anyone applied for a M.A.C. Pro card to get a M.A.C. freelance kit? I just enrolled and should get the QC kit tomorrow. (eeeeek! :) ) I would like to expand my kit so that I am ready before summer (wedding season) and want to have all my ducks in a row. Thanks for any responses! Good luck fellow QC students!! <3
esterka

Re: M.A.C. Pro card

Unread post by esterka »

Hi, anyone knows if as a student I can apply for the mac pro card?
hmellis

Unread post by hmellis »

I searched and found a ton of YouTube how-to's. If you are a student or freelance (like us students), you have to make a business card and comp card of work you do and your information to prove that you are actively an artist. It takes about a month for the response but you get 40% off! I'm going to do it. Just need to get a couple more volunteers to photograph to make a comp card. :)
BeautyQueen26

Unread post by BeautyQueen26 »

I'm new. Has any of you got a MAC pro card yet? Defo interested
Misschaos

Unread post by Misschaos »

Anyone looking at applying for M.A.C. Pro cards or M.A.C Pro Student, check out the wed site I have provided.

https://www.maccosmetics.com/macpro/cms ... apply.tmpl
TyraMUA

Unread post by TyraMUA »

I went to the site but qc is not listed as a school on the eligible school listing.
Hunnibri21

Unread post by Hunnibri21 »

Is it possible to apply for a MAC pro card even though QC is not listed under the recognized schools, and how exactly would that process work out?