Younique Makeup

Receive news from QC including course updates, continuing education opportunities, and job postings.
Kameron

Younique Makeup

Unread post by Kameron »

Hi All,

I've recently become a Younique Presenter and I've been enjoying the products. I was wondering if any of you have joined and if you have to do you want to chat about tips for recruiting and sales? I also would like to know what you like about the products. I love to get the opinions of makeup professionals!

Thanks,

Kameron

www.youniqueproducts.com/kameronpayeur
Shannonrachael

Re: Younique Makeup

Unread post by Shannonrachael »

Hi my name is sharron, I am a Younique presenter and just qc makeup academy.
Misschaos

Unread post by Misschaos »

I am also a Younique Presenter as well as a QC student :D
MRSANGEL25

Unread post by MRSANGEL25 »

Hello,

I recently have been thinking about joining YOUNIQUE. How does that company work? For the personal website is there a monthly fee or is it free? I know some independent consultant sign up companies that have a monthly fee and others that are free.
envy1969

Unread post by envy1969 »

Im a Younique presenter. Once you join and pay for the kit $129 in australia $99 in the US I think. there are no ongoing fees. The only thing you have to do to stay an active presenter is sell $125 US every 3 months. Its an awesome company and the products a really nice to use.
Livy2015

Unread post by Livy2015 »

Hi, I was a younique re presenter but my account got suspended because I wasn't making any sales because the area I lived in wasn't interested in buying it. It is some good makeup products I love their lip gloss and they eye liners works amazing. The prices are a bit pricey but they are worth the money.
Passion4Makeup41
Makeup Artist

Unread post by Passion4Makeup41 »

I am a Younique Presenter as well.