Receive news from QC including course updates, continuing education opportunities, and job postings.
WaydraS

Unread post by WaydraS »

Just enrolled....Soooooo Excited!!! Can't wait to get my kit!! Can somebody tell what else I will need please?
BeautyQueen26

Re: Newbie

Unread post by BeautyQueen26 »

I'm also new. enrolled a few days ago. Started watching the videos and reading the material. Ordered some books and awaiting my course stuff and kit. I am also interested to know this and brushes also? I was thinking of buying the sigma brushes but not sure...
Beccybear

Unread post by Beccybear »

Hey I'm new also enrolled about a week ago and got the stuff a few days later was so surprised as to how quick it all came. I've looked though and started a few things so far found I needed a few extras such as mascara, disposable mascara wands, primer, foundations, powders to set, some eyebrow colours, a variety of cleansers, toners and moisturisers. I'd love to know what other people find they needed to add to their kits..
aimeedez

Unread post by aimeedez »

Hi :)
I'm new also! I'm almost done Unit A and I love it!! You will definitely need sanitizers, such as hand sanitizer, brush cleaner, etc. Everything to keep your kit as clean as possible. You'll also need makeup remover, desposible masacra and lip wands (I think that will be much easier) You will probably need more makeup than the kit provides.. foundations, powders, mascara, eyeliner, etc. But I think its all personal preference, you'll decide what you like in time :D I've ordered foundation and powders for now, try Bh Cosmetics!! Great prices and the quality is pretty good!
The brushes are awesome! I think they are comparable to Sigma brushes for sure!! I might buy more brushes later on, but for now the brush set that comes with the course is amazing!!!

Good luck, everyone!!!! <3