DIGITAL CAMERAS

Receive news from QC including course updates, continuing education opportunities, and job postings.
leigh.peta

DIGITAL CAMERAS

Unread postby leigh.peta » June 16th, 2015, 6:49 am

Hi ladies and gents...

I have a question. I have been doing freelance work for a little while now and am now trying to set up some social networking sites eg INSTAGRAM and FACEBOOK PAGE.
To keep up with all the other pages I am wanting to stop taking budget phone pics and invest in a good DIGI Cam was hoping you guys could help me out with your thoughts on the best affordable cameras for highlighting makeup?

Thanks
Prybe

Re: DIGITAL CAMERAS

Unread postby Prybe » June 19th, 2015, 6:53 am

Hey leigh.peta,

I also been choosing a camera which is ideal for me and found a very useful article here https://www.makeupgeek.com/becoming-a-m ... otography/ , its little order article, but you have information there how to choose. I decided for SONY Alpha 5000, 16-50mm, 20.1 MP in the end, but before I gave it a go I chose multiple and looked up reviews on google to really match the needs. Then I went to store and bought it, I got even lucky to get a nice sale and camera with everything including tripod costed me like 400 in dollars. I am more then satisfied with this camera and I love every aspect of it, also it has sharing so u can easily put it on the phone and send on instragram etc right at the place.
If you dont wanna invest that much I found still Sony the best in the lowest price range. I bet tho you can get the Alpha for cheaper, since I live in Switzerland and here has everything a mountain tax on it :D.
Hope that was helpful!
If you need any more questions answered or some tips where to look for reviews, feel free to write me.
leigh.peta

Re: DIGITAL CAMERAS

Unread postby leigh.peta » June 29th, 2015, 4:59 am

thanks heaps prybe Ill check it out :)

Return to “QC Makeup Academy General Discussion”