New To QC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Receive news from QC including course updates, continuing education opportunities, and job postings.
valeriepicano

New To QC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unread postby valeriepicano » August 28th, 2015, 1:59 pm

Hi I'd just like to introduce myself my name's valerie and I live in SoFlo (south florida) I just started QC a couple of days ago and i'm willing to get in touch with people! graduates, newbies, MOA's, anyone! Please message me and let me know how you guys like it and what's you experience so far! Thanks guys! XOXOXO
whitneyradiantauramakeup

Re: New To QC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unread postby whitneyradiantauramakeup » August 28th, 2015, 4:37 pm

Welcome, valeriepicano! I'm new myself, I'm from New England. I just started the Makeup Artistry course three days ago and I love it. It's great fun and I've learned so much already. What course did you choose? I wish you the best of luck with it! :)
EdenGemmell

Unread postby EdenGemmell » August 28th, 2015, 7:04 pm

Hey Valerie I'm a new member to the academy too and greetings from New Zealand! I'm taking the Master Makeup Artisty Course! I'm just as excited as you :) hope to get in touch xx
kellykosmetics

Unread postby kellykosmetics » August 30th, 2015, 12:42 am

Hey guys! I just started as well a few days ago ah! But i'm SO excited! I'm from LA, it's so cool we can all talk and are from all ends of the spectrum! I'm taking Master Makeup Artistry :D
valeriepicano

Unread postby valeriepicano » August 30th, 2015, 8:19 am

Great! I'm taking the Makeup Artistry and Master Makeup Artistry course. & Same here i'm learning so much! here's my social media accts if you guys wanna link up! Add me!! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vmppp Instagram: valeerie_picano

Return to “QC Makeup Academy General Discussion”