New :)

Receive news from QC including course updates, continuing education opportunities, and job postings.
natljohnson

New :)

Unread postby natljohnson » December 26th, 2015, 12:10 am

Hey guys, Ive recently started the course. I am a distributor for SeneGence and the more I used the products the more I decided I want to do a makeup course! Loving it so far, only down side I would say, Is I would love if the course books had more pictures in them (like examples).
Infiniteglamkimhill

Re: New :)

Unread postby Infiniteglamkimhill » January 4th, 2016, 10:17 pm

Is it make up or beauty products?...yet to recieve course gear...just signed on today
natljohnson

Unread postby natljohnson » January 7th, 2016, 10:05 am

You get both course books and a makeup up palettes. https://studentcenter.qccareerschool.co ... /index.php have a look down here is everything you get. Down the bottom under color guides is the palettes you get.
Infiniteglamkimhill

Unread postby Infiniteglamkimhill » January 8th, 2016, 3:19 am

Awesome thanks...i actually didnt even see that..been busy watching the vids lol
paige

Classes

Unread postby paige » January 8th, 2016, 4:40 am

Hello,

These classes for the Masters Makeup Artistry are really fun and being able to apply my skills perfectly on clients and myself for various events. I am enjoying my instructor and the responses and corrections she has for me. Pat Armstrong, instructor. Thank you QC for making this course with great teaching etiquette!

Paige
BellaBeat

Unread postby BellaBeat » January 12th, 2016, 9:07 pm

I was definitely surprised that it was a legit person reciewing my work. Im super excited to start the next unit lol.

Return to “QC Makeup Academy General Discussion”