Just submitted Unit A!!

Receive news from QC including course updates, continuing education opportunities, and job postings.
BiancaL

Just submitted Unit A!!

Unread postby BiancaL » February 3rd, 2016, 12:12 am

Feeling very accomplished and nervous!! hopefully I get a good review :D . I dont think I can wait 7-10 days for my grade lol I want it now!! I am a new student at QC, received the kit last week and OMG so far I love the courses. I tested out the makeup and brushes, they were pretty good. I noticed 1 or 2 of my brushes were a little flimsy...did anyone else have this issue?? did you fix them at home?? :?: :?: :?: :?:
Katefayce

Re: Just submitted Unit A!!

Unread postby Katefayce » February 4th, 2016, 5:58 pm

Hi there, I've just got my first unit back :) none of my brushes seem flimsy is it the ferrule that is wobbling?? Xx
BiancaL

Unread postby BiancaL » February 7th, 2016, 12:23 am

Hi Katefayce! how did you do on the unit???? Yes its the ferrule connected to the handle. 2 of my brushes came apart ( the brow brush and the blush brush) :(
PurpleBeauties

Unread postby PurpleBeauties » February 16th, 2016, 10:01 am

Did you get your grade?! How did you do!
I need to start unit 2 but I feel like I've lost motivation :cry:
Jade Jarvis :mrgreen:
arianna14

Unread postby arianna14 » February 16th, 2016, 7:07 pm

i just submitted unit A, two days ago, and got it back graded! this course is amazing!!

I had a brush mess up also, but I just super glued it back on to the stick. I am thinking the transportation of them was a little rough or something. But nothing to hard to fix! :lol: :)

Return to “QC Makeup Academy General Discussion”