Foundation and powders

Receive news from QC including course updates, continuing education opportunities, and job postings.
BekkLeaMUA

Foundation and powders

Unread postby BekkLeaMUA » March 14th, 2016, 1:15 am

Hi have just received my kit and there's no foundations or powders so have to order some. Where has everyone got their stock from?
lauren24

Re: Foundation and powders

Unread postby lauren24 » March 15th, 2016, 12:11 pm

i just get it from drugstores/departments stores! screenface/tilt makeup and camera ready cosmetics are great aswell xx
AnnieGo

Unread postby AnnieGo » March 21st, 2016, 10:56 pm

I'm new too! :P i just finished unit A and I had the same question to start UNIT B.. maybe you can make use of the discounts that we get as a students in many makeup brands.. i'm gonna get mine from INGLOT COSMETICS they offer us 30% discount and they're really good quality if you want to make an investment since now :) but you can find good products on drugstores too :). but my advice to you is to check all our discounts as a students!

GOOD LUCK! this journey it's super excited! :D
CassyannedrA

Unread postby CassyannedrA » May 18th, 2016, 12:11 am

Hey there,
I have just enrolled. I havnt recieved my kit yet. A good way to maybe think about getting your foundation and other things you may need is signing up to a network marketing company where you can get a discount of every order. I am with Arbonne and you can get 15-80% of all items + they are great products that are long lasting and lightweight, lots of colours to chose from. Vegan friendly, gluten free and botanically based. And if you end up starting your own business and when your clients loved the makeup they can purchase it of you so extra money there too. There's lots of network marketing places you could chose from :)
CassyannedrA

Unread postby CassyannedrA » May 18th, 2016, 12:12 am

Queen

Unread postby Queen » May 27th, 2016, 10:10 am

I use makeup forever HD foundation (Buy it from friends, QC students get 40% off MUF there) and Laura Mercier translucent powder <3
www.Queenofmonsters.com | Instagram: @Makeupbyabba or @Thequeenofmonsters | Facebook: Abba Furgason

Return to “QC Makeup Academy General Discussion”