Hello

Receive news from QC including course updates, continuing education opportunities, and job postings.
PlatinumBeauty

Hello

Unread postby PlatinumBeauty » July 6th, 2016, 12:59 am

Hi everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Shawn B. I'm brand new to QC Makeup Academy. I studied at RJBA and there are some courses here that RJBA doesn't offer. I enrolled looking to further improve my skills, and be a great makeup artist.

Platinum Beauty
"Define Your Own Beauty"
Danteille

Hi

Unread postby Danteille » July 6th, 2016, 2:34 am

I'm Danteille (pronounced Dan-Teal)
Ive just started at QC as well and am so excited to receive all the workbooks to start properly.

I've always been passionate about the Hair & Beauty industry and would love to learn more :)

So Ive enrolled into the Master Makeup, Hair Styling and the Portfolio Development courses, so I'll have a bit on my plate...
Is anyone else doing multiple courses?
I'm keen to stay involved working with a group to help me out :)
PlatinumBeauty

Re: Hello

Unread postby PlatinumBeauty » July 6th, 2016, 5:16 am

Hi,

I'm taking multiple classes as well. I'm enrolled in Master Makeup Artistry and Fashion Styling, Airbrush Makeup Workshop, & Portfolio Development.

I studied at RJBA and learned that QCBA had other classes that RJBA didn't have. Once I finish these three classes I will also take...Special FX, Pro Makeup Workshop and Hair Styling Hair Essentials. So we'll both be busy together :D
MaggieVanDijk

Re: Hello

Unread postby MaggieVanDijk » August 22nd, 2016, 3:07 pm

Hi there!

Nice to meet you! (so to speak haha). I've been enrolled for a bit but I'm just now starting my classes. I'm enrolled in the Fashion program as well, so that's super exciting. Special FX sounds like a super interesting course to take, so it's on my list of things to do once I'm done with my current list. I'm also finishing my graduate degree at Boston University, as well as holding down a full time office job, so my plate is a little overflowing at the moment. What areas are you looking to focus in on once you've completed your studies?

Best,
Maggie

Return to “QC Makeup Academy General Discussion”