i need help

Receive news from QC including course updates, continuing education opportunities, and job postings.
Nikkij

i need help

Unread postby Nikkij » July 11th, 2016, 9:02 pm

hey good night guys i am a new student at QC Academy i am doing makeup artistry & fashion styling i just received the make stuff today. im in unit A but im having a lil problem ,where exactly is the welcome to the course video we are supposed to watch for makeup artistry and the video with an interview with Nathan Johnson.
is there two different logins if your doing two courses
Danteille

Re: i need help

Unread postby Danteille » July 12th, 2016, 1:26 am

Hi Nikkij :)
There is only one login. Once youve signed in go to the 'Course Resources' tab and choose the 'Course Materials and Updates' option.
You should find everything there under the course name and the units. On the left are the course booklets and on the right are the unit books by name.

To find the Videos, Click the 'Course Resources' tab and choose the 'Videos' option. From there you ll find the video by name under each unit.

Let me know if you need anymore help :)
I've just finished my Unit A for Master Makeup Artistry and trying the start Unit A for Hair Essentials :)

xx
Nikkij

Re: i need help

Unread postby Nikkij » July 17th, 2016, 12:10 am

Hey thanks a mil I figured it out didn't check my email properly I only saw one username not realizing I was emailed two one for fashion and make up hence the issue I was having . Thanks very much for responding if I need any more help with anything I will message you lol! :D

Return to “QC Makeup Academy General Discussion”