DRUG STORE VS DEPARTMENT STORE

Receive news from QC including course updates, continuing education opportunities, and job postings.
NZMIMP

DRUG STORE VS DEPARTMENT STORE

Unread postby NZMIMP » September 26th, 2016, 10:34 pm

Hey all,

I am currently researching the best PRICES and QUALITY of different makeup products and stores and would love your HELP and ADVICE =)
I have started watching a lot of reviews and videos, read a couple of blogs and editorials about products and prices and there are so many of them talking abut "DRUGSTORE" Products and stores.

I'm from the beautiful New Zealand and we don't have "Drug stores" ( or do we?) and i was wondering if any of you beautiful ladies can help me out!
We do however have Uncle Bills, Clearance Store, Discount Stores or $1 2 3 Dollar Stores. Are they the same as a drug stores?
Our Drugstore (when using Google.com) comes up with our Pharmacy or Chemist stores and they aren't cheap or affordable etc they are similar to a department store.

1. What is a Drugstore? and What is a Department Store?
2. Are the products any different here in New Zealand Drugstores than those internationally?
3. what do you recommend Drugstore or Department store?

Thanks Beautifuls x
Moerighan

Re: DRUG STORE VS DEPARTMENT STORE

Unread postby Moerighan » September 27th, 2016, 2:23 am

I think by drugstore for us (im in Australia) they mean Coles, woolworths, kmart, target etc the big brands like MAC and such don't sell in drugstores but stuff like Revlon, Rimmel, Maybelline etc. This is just what I'm assuming though.

Return to “QC Makeup Academy General Discussion”