Making new Friends

Receive news from QC including course updates, continuing education opportunities, and job postings.
LekkyHeart

Making new Friends

Unread postby LekkyHeart » February 7th, 2017, 8:39 pm

Hello Everyone!
My names Elektra and
I don't think I've actually made a post on this yet so heres to my first post!
Im currently doing my Master makeup Artistry course and i find it so much fun!
Its great and I'm learning a lot and perfecting my self taught skills.
Im based in Australia, comment where you're from
Stepping out of my comfort zone here but thats how we build confidence right!
Thought id make a post to introduce myself and possibly make some new friends :D
My Insta is @elevatore if anyone wants to follow me, comment your insta if you like and ill follow you back :)
Facebook is facebook.com/lekky.heart

xx
Carlos39

Re: Making new Friends

Unread postby Carlos39 » February 17th, 2017, 12:52 pm

Greetings and Salutations Elektra, (awesome name by the way)

It is a pleasure to meet you. My name is Carlos. I hail all the way from New Jersey, USA!
I truly agree that stepping out of our comfort zone helps build confidence. Boy do I know :lol:

I've only taken a different SFX Makeup class once before which only lasted 2 days. This time I'm more than willing to take it all the way. Specially when its something I am very passionate about. I wish you the best of luck and keep going forward!

I do not have an Instagram but I do have a Facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/carlos.j.villanueva.12

~ Take Care
LekkyHeart

Unread postby LekkyHeart » February 21st, 2017, 12:10 am

Hi carlos,

Nice to meet you too.
wow awesome! I'm sure you'll complete it with that passion behind you and you'll be great at it! how are you finding SFX makeup so far?
wish you lots of luck too!

take care.
Carlos39

Unread postby Carlos39 » February 23rd, 2017, 3:10 pm

Hey Elektra,

Right now my only obstacle is that I don't have Microsoft Office. But other than that its been very interesting and I can't wait to get to the hands on stuff!

Thanks for wishing me luck. I'm going to need it.

~ Peace
HollyC

Unread postby HollyC » March 7th, 2017, 7:09 pm

Hi Elektra! I agree, awesome name! I added you on Instagram, mine is kaamom. I will be changing that. I'm in Florida, doing Makeup Artistry and LOVING it! Happy to meet you, I wish you the best of luck!! :)
Davila25

Unread postby Davila25 » March 15th, 2017, 11:21 am

Hello Elektra

My name is Davila.
I signed up for the Master Makeup class two days ago. I can not wait to get my stuff on the mail already!!!
I am super excited and scared at the same time :D !!! I live in New York.
I already followed you on Insta... :)
My Instagram name is davila_h

Take Care <3
shineyface

Unread postby shineyface » March 24th, 2017, 4:55 am

Hey everyone!
I'm Alex, I'm based in Brisbane Australia - I'm also stepping out of a huge comfort zone!I'm doing the Master MUA with hopes to do the airbrushing and SFX later, I'm really struggling to use models as I don't have a great circle of close/available friends but loving the course otherwise! Really loving the little community QC makes, I'll be sure to find you all on Instagram!
<3
My handle is justashine !
shelle8

Unread postby shelle8 » March 24th, 2017, 4:14 pm

Hi everyone a FACEBOOK group has been created for all the students and Graduates of QC MAKE UP ACADEMY ... Permission was given by QC MAKE UP to create this group.. as it'll be a Facebook forum for everyone to chat discuss and give advice or ask for advice.. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1401209383233103/
shelle8

Unread postby shelle8 » March 24th, 2017, 4:14 pm

Hi everyone a FACEBOOK group has been created for all the students and Graduates of QC MAKE UP ACADEMY ... Permission was given by QC MAKE UP to create this group.. as it'll be a Facebook forum for everyone to chat discuss and give advice or ask for advice.. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1401209383233103/
LekkyHeart

Unread postby LekkyHeart » March 26th, 2017, 4:47 am

Hi Holly!
Aww thank you! i also added you :D
oo hows florida? are you guys in spring already? we're starting fall but summer is still lingering which im happy about haha
Love the warm! YES! isn't the course amazing! its so much fun i can't wait till i get to all the crazy creative stuff.
Thank you so much girl, wishing you the best of luck in return! :D
LekkyHeart

Unread postby LekkyHeart » March 26th, 2017, 4:49 am

Hi Davila!

OMG you're going to love it!!! its so much fun!
i know the wait to get your stuff is painful don't you wish that they just invented something where as soon as
you press purchase online it comes in an hour! life would be amazing then haha.
I also followed you back on insta :D
LekkyHeart

Unread postby LekkyHeart » March 26th, 2017, 4:52 am

Hey Alex!

Fellow Aussie! omg i know its so scary taking that step out of our comfort zones trust me! but if we just stay in our bubbles
i don't think we'll get far! so glad you did :D
How are you finding the Master MUA course so far? i know i agree im the same when it comes to models! and its such a daunting scary feeling when you have to find someone new to do makeup on! but don't worry we'll get there, gotta stay strong and be confident in yourself x I added you on insta :D <3
shelle8

Unread postby shelle8 » March 26th, 2017, 5:37 am

Hi ladies join this QC MAKE UP ACADEMY face book page - It has been authorised by QC MAKE UP ACADEMY and the QC STAFF page are now a member of our group which means you can show of your work :) https://www.facebook.com/groups/1401209383233103/

Return to “QC Makeup Academy General Discussion”