Special fx

Receive news from QC including course updates, continuing education opportunities, and job postings.
Amgarpstas

Special fx

Unread postby Amgarpstas » March 8th, 2017, 10:52 am

Hello. I am Ashley and also new to the course. I haven't started yet (waiting for supplies) but I've been a Halloween fanatic since birth so I figured give it a shot. I am looking for some friends who enjoy doing all this. :D
Yvonneski

Re: Special fx

Unread postby Yvonneski » March 9th, 2017, 12:36 am

Hi there! I'm Yvonne. I'm a new student as well, enrolled in both the SFX course as well as the Master Makeup Artistry course. I just submitted my Unit A in MMA and currently working on my Unit A in SFX. I was thinking of learning the basics of makeup first before moving onto SFX. Or maybe I'll just do them as the same time. Not sure yet. Loving the course so far! :D
Amgarpstas

Unread postby Amgarpstas » March 9th, 2017, 8:02 pm

I am only doing SFX but I have some personal experience with it. I am glad to hear that the courses are enjoyable! I can't wait to start!
eainhoa

Unread postby eainhoa » March 16th, 2017, 1:37 pm

Hi! I
just started the course too and I'm in your same situation. I love Halloween and everything that has to do with it so I'm doing this to see how it goes.
Good luck! :D
Amgarpstas

Unread postby Amgarpstas » March 21st, 2017, 6:23 pm

Thank you, Good luck to you as well.
shelle8

Unread postby shelle8 » March 26th, 2017, 11:08 am

Hi Everyone - just want to spread the word that there is a group for all the QC MAKE UP students and Graduates to come together and discuss all things make up and ask for advice .. QC Make up academy have give us permission to do this and the QC STAFF are a member of our page so feel free to show of all your amazing work with the group! Hope to see you there! :)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1401209383233103/

Return to “QC Makeup Academy General Discussion”