I got a B+!!!

Receive news from QC including course updates, continuing education opportunities, and job postings.
Timakakes

I got a B+!!!

Unread postby Timakakes » May 13th, 2017, 7:54 pm

Hey everyone My name is Fatima and I started the QC course for Makeup Artistry about a month ago and I got my first grade. A B+!. Although that's great I'm a bit of an over achiever and I'm shooting to get a A+ the next go round. I'm learning so much and although people would say I apply really good I want to be better. If you guys have any tips as to how to apply eye shadow more precisely and easier ways to do so that would be great. I love learning new tricks of the trade. I will upload pictures of applications to my self. Please critique I love fixing my mistakes because it will make me an better MUA. Good luck to all those that are on the journey to certification.
Dakota1710

Re: I got a B+!!!

Unread postby Dakota1710 » May 14th, 2017, 9:29 pm

Hey Fatima!! I'm Dakota. I joined a couple months ago. I already know quite a bit about makeup artistry. Answering your question on eyeshadow application. Working with the QC brush roll. If you want light pigmentation, I would go with a small fluffy blending brush and tapping any excess shadow off so it doesn't come off as really heavy. If you want a lot of pigmentation. I would firstly go with one of the small shadow flat brushes and tapping a little of the shadow off the brush and applying it to wanted area and then taking a blender brush and smoothing out the harsh edges. Also a tip on strong pigment. If you want a certain colour to pop, o would put shadow on the brush and spray it with a little water or setting spray which activates more pigment. I hope this helped. See ya, from Hamilton Ontario Canada!!!!!!
:D ;) :P :) :)

Return to “QC Makeup Academy General Discussion”