MMArtistry student from THE SOUTH!! Get to know a little about me!

Receive news from QC including course updates, continuing education opportunities, and job postings.
doddjasmine

MMArtistry student from THE SOUTH!! Get to know a little about me!

Unread postby doddjasmine » July 10th, 2017, 10:02 pm

Welcome,

My names Jasmine and I'm born and raised from South Carolina! Sweet tea, deep fried oreos, mashed potato's and gravy, and mac and cheese is always the normal here. (I'm staying far far away from it now :lol: ) I'm 23, young and free, trying to become the best Jasmine God made me to be. I'm not a person to just stick to an office job for the rest of my life, so I'm placing myself in different careers to enjoy the diversity. Cosmetics, I'll be in cosmetology school August 8th as well (specifically to learn coloring, cutting, and wig making). I'm so excited for this class and I'm so hopeful to learn as much as I can to start small (I'm realistic with my goals) and eventually move onto bigger things.

Much love,

JASMINE :)
shelle8

Re: MMArtistry student from THE SOUTH!! Get to know a little about me!

Unread postby shelle8 » July 22nd, 2017, 12:22 pm

Please join the official QC MAKEUP ACADEMY FB GROUP run by students but are working closely with QC MAKE UP ACADEMY who are apart of our group! We have big things coming the groups way in August and you will not want to MISS IT!!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1401209383233103/

Return to “QC Makeup Academy General Discussion”