MUA Tips!

Receive news from QC including course updates, continuing education opportunities, and job postings.
Scheryl
Makeup Artist

MUA Tips!

Unread postby Scheryl » December 20th, 2011, 6:12 pm

I was told and I don't know if this is true or not but I been doing it and so far it works well and that is to use brace yourself...monistat chafing powder cream as a primer...it goes on so soft and smooth you hardly even know your putting anything on..and as far as it for a primer YES it works wonders...oh and its way cheaper then actual primer...
MM1260
Makeup Artist

Re: MUA Tips!

Unread postby MM1260 » December 30th, 2011, 2:20 pm

Wow!! Thats interesting. I guess Monistat is good for a lot of things. It can also be used for thinning hair. Apply it to the scalp where the hair is thinning, and it will thicken it up and grow back out. How cool is that!!
Scheryl
Makeup Artist

Unread postby Scheryl » December 30th, 2011, 2:48 pm

WOW now that I did not know but what an awesome tip thanks for sharing that!
MM1260
Makeup Artist

Unread postby MM1260 » January 2nd, 2012, 11:18 am

You're Welcome.
Lady D
Makeup Artist

Unread postby Lady D » October 2nd, 2012, 9:20 am

The Monistat Chaffing gel works great, I use it myself. I don't know if this has been mentioned or not but you can apply the Monistat Chaffing gel and then apply a layer of Phillips Milk of Magnesia on top of that before you apply your foundation. The chaffing gel runs approx. $5-$7 (here where I live) and the Phillips Milk of Magnesia you can purchase any brand and I would suggest purchasing a brand from the dollar store. :D

Blessings,
Lady D

Return to “QC Makeup Academy General Discussion”