PBA MEMBERSHIP

Receive news from QC including course updates, continuing education opportunities, and job postings.
Lady D
Makeup Artist

PBA MEMBERSHIP

Unread post by Lady D »

Hi All,
I was wondering if anyone is interested in the Pro Beauty membership? If we have a group of 5 or more individuals to register at the same time, the cost is only $45.00.
The Professional Beauty Association's (PBA) purpose is to advance the professional beauty industry by providing its members with business tools, government advocacy, education, networking, events and more to ensure business and career success. PBA is the largest organization of beauty professionals, salons and spas, schools, distributors, and manufacturers. QC Makeup Academy students and graduates are eligible to join PBA at a discounted rate, and obtain immediate access to all of PBA's professional resources. Your special discount brings the membership cost down to $75 for your first twelve months, or $45 if you sign up in a group of five or more. This is a discount of 35%-61% off of the regular membership cost.
If you go to the course resources tab and scroll down to “Associations”, you can go there and click the link to the PBA website to obtain more detailed info.
If anyone is interested please let me know here/ or email me @ ldivens.MUA@gmail.com.
Thanks!
LaTonia D. :D
GlamMoore
Makeup Artist

Re: PBA MEMBERSHIP

Unread post by GlamMoore »

have you found the other 4?
Lady D
Makeup Artist

Re: PBA MEMBERSHIP

Unread post by Lady D »

No, I haven't received any feedback other than another student advising me that she signed up for the membership a year or so ago and found it to be a total waste of time and money as she said the magazine subscription is typically catered towards hairstylists and the various shows that you can get discounted tickets for she said she was never able to do because of financial issues, etc. So I was reconsidering the membership :?