New student for Maryland, USA

Receive news from QC including course updates, continuing education opportunities, and job postings.
lisam

New student for Maryland, USA

Unread postby lisam » October 24th, 2018, 6:04 pm

Hello fellow CLassmates, Just wanted to introduce myself. I have been a student since September and don't have a reason as to why I haven't checked out the forums before. A little about me, I decided to study with QC Makeup Academy to become better at makeup artistry. I have a passion for makeup and how it can make your self-esteem skyrocket with the simplest to the most outrages application of makeup. I wish to connect with other students for support and to exchange our knowledge of and for Makeup Artistry. If you too would like to connect, please reply and we can support each other.

Sincerely,

Lisam
FlawlessNana

Re: New student for Maryland, USA

Unread postby FlawlessNana » October 25th, 2018, 10:31 am

I started in September also. I just finished with Unit A in Master Makeup Artistry. I would love to connect with some of the students so we can support each other!!
lisam

Unread postby lisam » October 26th, 2018, 12:43 pm

well welcome to QC then, I am on unit d so let me know if you need any help and I will help you any way that I can. where are you from?
Lisa
FlawlessNana

Unread postby FlawlessNana » October 26th, 2018, 3:22 pm

Wow you are Rocking it!! I am on Unit B. Having issues tackling my model down...lol. Hey feel free to friend me on FB then we can talk through messenger if you want. My name is Sharon Bouchonville :)

Return to “QC Makeup Academy General Discussion”