hows everyone doing so far

Receive news from QC including course updates, continuing education opportunities, and job postings.
NataleeCarmella88

hows everyone doing so far

Unread postby NataleeCarmella88 » November 26th, 2018, 11:56 am

Hi everyone ,
Im Natalie from Nova Scotia am a mother of three busy boys.Really like the course so far :)
D.Nicole

Re: hows everyone doing so far

Unread postby D.Nicole » November 28th, 2018, 8:31 am

still on unit a, but I have to say I couldn't be happier with starting this journey.
FlawlessNana

Unread postby FlawlessNana » November 28th, 2018, 9:30 am

I love this course! I am still on unit B. Looking for some models
JennyxPanda

Unread postby JennyxPanda » November 28th, 2018, 9:57 pm

I'm doing great so happy I enrolled, im on my second assignment of unit a master makeup artistry.
GW

Unread postby GW » November 29th, 2018, 3:41 pm

Hi my name is Tracy been having problems getting here but here i am. im looking forward to starting i have been sick this last week and still feeling punk so hope to start in the next few days. :D
LauraJane

Unread postby LauraJane » November 29th, 2018, 5:51 pm

I am good! I am feeling focused after several months of hiatus, shamefully. I just submitted Unit B finally! The glow was short-lived when I realized I didn't save the last assignment properly and I submitted the wrong info for it and it's locked now. Haha. Oops! Natalie, like you I have kids and the baby was fussing as I hit submit so I was distracted. It's hard with the busy house. I have dedicated 1-2 full week days to the course (between feeding and play for the baby and school for the older ones). It's helped a lot to set the specific days aside.

Besides timing for completing the course, I have learnt sooo much in such little time. I also have a lot to go, and a lot of practice, which is fun. I did the mature makeup on my mom and she was so thrilled and happy and wanted to keep it on for the next day. Haha. That was nice to experience.

Return to “QC Makeup Academy General Discussion”