Pro brands

Receive news from QC including course updates, continuing education opportunities, and job postings.
Rhonlynn
Makeup Artist

Pro brands

Unread postby Rhonlynn » January 6th, 2012, 1:21 pm

I'm not sure the rules here, so I didn't specify MAC Pro..but....after we get the title of Master Make Up Artist, with our certificate and business card....you know the question, as I'm a MAC girl....Does anyone know if this can be accepted for MAC pro?
Jessica@GLAMyou
Makeup Artist

Re: Pro brands

Unread postby Jessica@GLAMyou » January 11th, 2012, 4:07 pm

I think you may need a few more things to qualify. Best to check out the MAC Pro site, they list all the credentials for applicants.
angie30
Makeup Artist

Unread postby angie30 » January 13th, 2012, 1:14 am

Hello lady well I recently send my pro membership application. Is 35$ fee if you're certified if u re a student is 10$ for 6 mn in till you get your diploma ;). I hope that this help you in so way.
Rhonlynn
Makeup Artist

Unread postby Rhonlynn » January 13th, 2012, 11:34 pm

You can do that for MAC pro? I've already been accepted with OCC cosmetics, and NYX will do it, but i need to wait a couple of months. This school isn't listed with MAC pro, is it? Did they accept you?I'm going to try.
angie30
Makeup Artist

Unread postby angie30 » January 15th, 2012, 4:39 pm

I dint ask but when you to to the Mac pro site they have a application for any cat. I guess with ur welcome to school letter will do but call them to make sure.
kristentrevelyan
Makeup Artist

Unread postby kristentrevelyan » January 16th, 2012, 12:09 am

Rhonlynn have you completed the program? If not, how did you get NYX discount as a student? When I look at the site it says only active lisenced monetarily rewarded makeup artists?? Im very curous as i would really like NYX discount I really like their products
Rhonlynn
Makeup Artist

Unread postby Rhonlynn » January 16th, 2012, 9:51 am

They accepted me, but I had NYX hold it until I knew I'd have 6 months left of the program (paying nearly in full in April, after my tax refund). NYX has an email, and a contact form. They are very nice, but only allow for 6 months for students. OCC accepted immediately. I emailed the school, and they sent me a proof of enrollment letter...MAC would be the bomb. I would be popular among my friends with a MAC pro card. Have you heard back from them? We have a MAC store in Kansas City.

I've checked with others. NARS is a little sketchy. I've not checked Clinque or Lancome, but they deal alot with skincare.. I would love a discount with Lancome. Visionaire is expensive, but so worth it.
kristentrevelyan
Makeup Artist

Unread postby kristentrevelyan » January 16th, 2012, 9:20 pm

lol i feel silly i figured it out through the facebook page....yes please et us know about MAC i would definitely love that one
angie30
Makeup Artist

Unread postby angie30 » January 18th, 2012, 4:48 pm

At rhonlynn we'll I'm a license cosmetologist that is why I got in as a pro and Mac too I will be getting a 30% off my purchase once I complete the course I will be getting theu40% at both off them. But the other company that ur talking about I don't know how to but I I'll Google them out. And if I find out something that you dont know I I'll let you know asap lol..
mmarazzi
Makeup Artist

Unread postby mmarazzi » February 2nd, 2012, 7:43 pm

Hi Folks,
I asked about MAC Pro and MAC Student when I called to sign up. According to the nice lady I spoke with at QC (Hamdi), this course does not qualify for MAC Student, but once we have completed our studies and have the diploma from QC, then with that and a business card stating our names, business name, and title as Make up Artist, then we DO qualify for MAC Pro.
I hope this info helps.
MA

Return to “QC Makeup Academy General Discussion”