Assignments

Receive news from QC including course updates, continuing education opportunities, and job postings.
Carm

Assignments

Unread post by Carm »

hello everyone. Starting unit 1, and assignment A2 says "Setting up your space", but where you upload your pdfs (under Course Work) assignment 2 is called "Makeup for the Limelight" Female models", so I'm confused as to which assignment to upload. Is "Letter to the the tutor" Assignment A1 where you introduce yourself? Thanks
AyaS

Re: Assignments

Unread post by AyaS »

I think you're looking at the Pro Makeup Workshop uploads, not the Master Makeup Artistry uploads
Valdapinet

Unread post by Valdapinet »

The site is all new and you have new assignments to download in Course Materials - *your course* - Unit A - Assignments. Don't follow instructions from your books for this part. Also, they are named differently now, because you write your student number first, and after that the name of assignment. I hope that you will understand me, the English is not my native language. Enjoy your course. Bye ;)
Carm

Unread post by Carm »

Thank you, I was looking at the Pro makeup one! I uploaded my introduction in the wrong section, but I can now change it. Thanks!!
AyaS

Unread post by AyaS »

No problem!