How have people found this course to be...

Receive news from QC including course updates, continuing education opportunities, and job postings.
cricket

How have people found this course to be...

Unread postby cricket » April 13th, 2020, 4:18 am

Hi, I'm very excited as I've just started my course and was hoping to talk to someone/s that have been doing or competed their course, just to get an idea about how others are feeling about it all, especially if you have never done anything like this before and are completely new and vulnerable!! Can't wait to hear back from some people, take care and good luck with everything!!
sf94067

Re: How have people found this course to be...

Unread postby sf94067 » April 30th, 2020, 8:23 pm

Hi My name is Melissa. I am also new to all of this. I am looking into changing my career that's why I have started this. I have never done online learning so this is all new too. Just relax put your feet up with one of the text they have sent you, enjoy the reading and we can help each other out when we start to practice on ourselves or on any models. I already tried to make my brows a little larger.... so funny. I have a way to go.
RebaAnne

Re: How have people found this course to be...

Unread postby RebaAnne » June 28th, 2020, 9:31 am

I have been a student for about 2 weeks now. I've been playing with makeup for 4.5 years and recently have been taking better care of my skin. I began to research QC school about 6 months ago, I have been working on my feet 12 hr shifts in a hospital for 9 years now and I'm ready to work on changing to a career such as MakeUp Artistry! I think it will be alot of fun and yes, will still have to be on my feet to do makeup but it will be a positive change for my body and soul! I received an A on my first unit so I am definately on the right track. How are your studies going at this time?

Return to “QC Makeup Academy General Discussion”