New to QC Make up

Receive news from QC including course updates, continuing education opportunities, and job postings.
caitlyn
Makeup Artist

New to QC Make up

Unread post by caitlyn »

Hi all

I am new to QC I am just waiting to recieve my dvd's and first unit I can't wait to start I am sooooo excited,
DeNay Walker
Makeup Artist

Re: New to QC Make up

Unread post by DeNay Walker »

:D :D :D :D :D Hey congrats!!! and I look forward to hearing from you
skincare68
Makeup Artist

Unread post by skincare68 »

Welcome!!!! :D
Shellykaren
Makeup Artist

Unread post by Shellykaren »

Welcome and I am thinking you should have your it by now. Good luck and have fun!!!
BlackCat Makeup Artistry
For the Purr-fect look
LaNenaCangri
Makeup Artist

Unread post by LaNenaCangri »

Welcome i too am waiting on my stuff i check my fedex tracker daily(fedex stalker) ... Looking to make newfriends :D
Mari
eclear77
Makeup Artist

Unread post by eclear77 »

I just got my materials today..I was FedEx stalking as well LOL. I was so excited when it came, I was almost afraid to open the box! When I did open it, I went real slow and looked at everything twice and read everything twice. I am such a dork :lol: I hope you all receive your materials soon. I would love to connect with other new students so you can find me on twitter @elizabethglam77 and I have a YouTube channel and Facebook (who doesn't, right?). If you connect with me on twitter let me know you are from the school and I will follow you back so we can, well, tweet haha. The same for Facebook. Best of luck!
XOXO~Elizabeth~