Hello from Cincy!

Receive news from QC including course updates, continuing education opportunities, and job postings.
Susan1200

Hello from Cincy!

Unread post by Susan1200 »

Hi All! I just enrolled today. Super excited to get started. Any feed back, comments or suggestions you can provide will be much appreciated. Stay safe everyone :)
RebaAnne

Re: Hello from Cincy!

Unread post by RebaAnne »

Hi there! My name is Rebecca. I live in Northwestern Ontario, Canada. I enjoy spending time with my husband, 20 year old daughter and 3 year old son! Yes you are reading that right. I enjoy my garden, playing guitar, listening to music, working on house projects, enjoying a glass of wine with chocolate when I can and exploring my new love of make up and skin care within the last 5 years!

I'm a Volunteer firefighter, health care aide, and make up artist in training! My Instagram can be located as: beauty_inside_and_out1 if you find me on Facebook where I have started an album for my QC studies, It is Rebecca Morrison! I am wearing red lipstick and cannot be missed.

I am currently enrolled in Master Make Up Artistry, and I have completed Unit A with a mark of A! I am studying and practicing my make up for Unit B. It seems alot more detailed but I think with practice I can do it!

Cheers and good luck!