Expiration Date? Second Post. Not Sure if First Went Through

Receive news from QC including course updates, continuing education opportunities, and job postings.
LethalBeauty

Expiration Date? Second Post. Not Sure if First Went Through

Unread post by LethalBeauty »

Hello everyone. This is a little embarrassing to admit but I enrolled in QC Makeup Academy about 2 and a half years ago. When I first signed up after I was 18, I dealt with a lot of health issues and mental issues. I'm getting back into Makeup and getting my life together. All of my courses are completely paid for. Do I have to worry that one day they'll be gone before I graduate? I know this is a little weird but I would appreciate any feedback. I hope everyone is having a great day. Please Stay Safe and Rock Those Masks! :)
Pro15

Re: Expiration Date? Second Post. Not Sure if First Went Through

Unread post by Pro15 »

Hi Letha!

I started the Professional Organization program, I too had to take a hiatus from it for personal reasons. If I am not mistaken, I believe we have 2 years to complete it from the start date. If anyone can confirm this information, please let me know.
Thank you and Happy Studying

Stay Healthy and Safe

Sue
DolledUp

Unread post by DolledUp »

I am interested in this too. I have a complicated medical condition that attacks all of my organs. So, I have to follow my doctor's orders exactly. The answers you get greatly interest and concern me as I evaluate my financial risks. Thanks for the post.
Pro15

Unread post by Pro15 »

Hi Lethaljbeauty and DolledUp
first and foremost I am truly sorry you both have these challenges with your health.
I am happy to hear that you are getting back on track at your own pace.
That being said, when I reached out to the school, the response was you have 2 years from the start date, however I feel like if you have underlying health issues, they may perhaps be able to accommodate it (I don't know for sure but think with our recent situation in this world, hopefully they will do it.)

Please let me know

Stay healthy and safe!

Sue
Pro15

Unread post by Pro15 »

Pro15 wrote: February 24th, 2021, 7:58 pm Hi Lethalbeauty and DolledUp
first and foremost I am truly sorry you both have these challenges with your health.
I am happy to hear that you are getting back on track at your own pace.
That being said, when I reached out to the school, the response was you have 2 years from the start date, however I feel like if you have underlying health issues, they may perhaps be able to accommodate it (I don't know for sure but think with our recent situation in this world, hopefully they will do it.)

Please let me know

Stay healthy and safe!

Sue