Expiration Date? Second Post. Not Sure if First Went Through

Receive news from QC including course updates, continuing education opportunities, and job postings.
LethalBeauty

Expiration Date? Second Post. Not Sure if First Went Through

Unread postby LethalBeauty » August 4th, 2020, 11:45 pm

Hello everyone. This is a little embarrassing to admit but I enrolled in QC Makeup Academy about 2 and a half years ago. When I first signed up after I was 18, I dealt with a lot of health issues and mental issues. I'm getting back into Makeup and getting my life together. All of my courses are completely paid for. Do I have to worry that one day they'll be gone before I graduate? I know this is a little weird but I would appreciate any feedback. I hope everyone is having a great day. Please Stay Safe and Rock Those Masks! :)
Pro15

Re: Expiration Date? Second Post. Not Sure if First Went Through

Unread postby Pro15 » August 5th, 2020, 10:17 am

Hi Letha!

I started the Professional Organization program, I too had to take a hiatus from it for personal reasons. If I am not mistaken, I believe we have 2 years to complete it from the start date. If anyone can confirm this information, please let me know.
Thank you and Happy Studying

Stay Healthy and Safe

Sue
DolledUp

Re: Expiration Date? Second Post. Not Sure if First Went Through

Unread postby DolledUp » August 5th, 2020, 5:11 pm

I am interested in this too. I have a complicated medical condition that attacks all of my organs. So, I have to follow my doctor's orders exactly. The answers you get greatly interest and concern me as I evaluate my financial risks. Thanks for the post.

Return to “QC Makeup Academy General Discussion”