How am I supposed to submit assignments?

Receive news from QC including course updates, continuing education opportunities, and job postings.
mamonakhokhar

How am I supposed to submit assignments?

Unread postby mamonakhokhar » August 9th, 2020, 9:05 pm

Hi I'm new here and I don't really understand how to submit my assignments. Am I supposed to directly email them to my tutor or submit them somewhere on the site. If someone can answer it would be extremely helpful. Thanks
Aretha21

Re: How am I supposed to submit assignments?

Unread postby Aretha21 » August 11th, 2020, 12:11 pm

Hi I am trying to figure that out myself. ;)
SweetTea

Unread postby SweetTea » August 11th, 2020, 1:20 pm

Im wondering the same thing :lol:
AlexiasDuxbury

Unread postby AlexiasDuxbury » August 13th, 2020, 4:37 pm

You have to go on the home page of your student center. Click on "assignments" (should be first thing to pop up on the right side when you go on the home page) Click that then you have to use the adobe to complete the assignment and select that file from you computer. when you have selected that on the side where it says "file" you should be able to click upload i believe to turn in that assignment. Once you get everything done go to the assignments page and scroll all the way down to hit submit. :) Hope this helps.
nayvill

Unread postby nayvill » August 18th, 2020, 11:21 pm

For MacBook users, or at least as I'm seeing on my own, if you click the "home" button on the student center, the top of the page has the "assignments" box that says the unit letter you're on and then your progress, etc. I clicked on the box that says the unit letter and it took me to the page that allows you to submit

Return to “QC Makeup Academy General Discussion”