New student check!

Receive news from QC including course updates, continuing education opportunities, and job postings.
HalieMarie

New student check!

Unread postby HalieMarie » September 28th, 2020, 9:14 am

hello my name is Halie Marie and im a new student here! Im making this post in hopes to reach out to fellow students and have some study buddies! I want to support all of you through this journey and im so pumped! lots of people told me this couldn't be done but im doing it!!!!! follow me on instagram @h.aliemarie or contact me @ halieproductions123@gmail.com

xoxo
- Halie marie xoxo
VictoriaRose

Re: New student check!

Unread postby VictoriaRose » October 4th, 2020, 1:53 pm

Hey Halie! Welcome. I just joined a few days. Add me to your contacts.

vrantico@gmail.com
http://www.instagram.com/victoria__sills
SavannaHowell5

Unread postby SavannaHowell5 » October 5th, 2020, 5:50 pm

Hello! just started a week and a half ago! nice to meet others who share love for the same things :D

insta: @savannarae_mua_
@_makeupbysavanna_
Heids

Unread postby Heids » October 6th, 2020, 4:31 pm

Hello! I joined a few weeks ago but I just got onto the forum! I'm hoping to connect with some people who would be able to share makeup looks and talk to about courses! My email is heidmungall@gmail.com reach out to chat!
LaQuisha156

Unread postby LaQuisha156 » October 13th, 2020, 2:59 pm

Hello, My Name is LaQuisha. I'm so very excited to be joining the master makeup artistry course. I have always loved makeup and what it can do to enhance the beauty of the skin. I hope to gain a better understanding of different makeup techniques and to grow in the makeup industry.
Tesla21

Unread postby Tesla21 » October 16th, 2020, 11:11 pm

Hello fellow aspiring makeup artists! My name is Megan, I decided to finally formalize my techniques by signing up for the master makeup artistry course. I have always loved makeup and have tried a couple other routes as far as job careers go, but haven’t loved it. My go to is always going back to makeup. It’s my outlet in this a world and I’m so excited to get started and find my path as a makeup artist.
Jordanshoesmith

Unread postby Jordanshoesmith » October 22nd, 2020, 11:53 pm

Hi everyone! I started my course last week and would love to follow and support fellow students. My instagram is @beautybyjordo if anyone wants to connect! <3

Return to “QC Makeup Academy General Discussion”