New student check!

Receive news from QC including course updates, continuing education opportunities, and job postings.
HalieMarie

New student check!

Unread post by HalieMarie »

hello my name is Halie Marie and im a new student here! Im making this post in hopes to reach out to fellow students and have some study buddies! I want to support all of you through this journey and im so pumped! lots of people told me this couldn't be done but im doing it!!!!! follow me on instagram @h.aliemarie or contact me @ halieproductions123@gmail.com

xoxo
- Halie marie xoxo
VictoriaRose

Re: New student check!

Unread post by VictoriaRose »

Hey Halie! Welcome. I just joined a few days. Add me to your contacts.

vrantico@gmail.com
http://www.instagram.com/victoria__sills
SavannaHowell5

Unread post by SavannaHowell5 »

Hello! just started a week and a half ago! nice to meet others who share love for the same things :D

insta: @savannarae_mua_
@_makeupbysavanna_
Heids

Unread post by Heids »

Hello! I joined a few weeks ago but I just got onto the forum! I'm hoping to connect with some people who would be able to share makeup looks and talk to about courses! My email is heidmungall@gmail.com reach out to chat!
LaQuisha156

Unread post by LaQuisha156 »

Hello, My Name is LaQuisha. I'm so very excited to be joining the master makeup artistry course. I have always loved makeup and what it can do to enhance the beauty of the skin. I hope to gain a better understanding of different makeup techniques and to grow in the makeup industry.
Tesla21

Unread post by Tesla21 »

Hello fellow aspiring makeup artists! My name is Megan, I decided to finally formalize my techniques by signing up for the master makeup artistry course. I have always loved makeup and have tried a couple other routes as far as job careers go, but haven’t loved it. My go to is always going back to makeup. It’s my outlet in this a world and I’m so excited to get started and find my path as a makeup artist.
Jordanshoesmith

Unread post by Jordanshoesmith »

Hi everyone! I started my course last week and would love to follow and support fellow students. My instagram is @beautybyjordo if anyone wants to connect! <3
MZ130728

Unread post by MZ130728 »

Hello everyone I'm a new student My name is Danyel, so excited to start!! and getting to Know everyone !! :D
Olena

Unread post by Olena »

Hello everyone, my name is Olena and I joined the Makeup Master Course several weeks ago, and I would love to meet all of you! Wishing you all a very interesting process of learning! Sincerest regards!
DestinyG

Unread post by DestinyG »

Hello, my name is Destiny. I go by Dez though. I would love to have a group of people I can learn experiences from and even struggle with to be honest. Not everyday is going to be a good day so it'll be good to know that I have someone in the same shoes as me.
My email: destinygallaway@gmail.com
instagram: dee.dimplezzz
Good luck to everyone in this class and I can't wait to see what everyone can do.
BeautyAddict

Unread post by BeautyAddict »

Hi all, just joined and excited to see how the course goes. I've always had a passion for makeup and colours but never really followed that passion until now! Excited to see where this takes me.
Jazzylove

Unread post by Jazzylove »

Hi everyone! My name is Jasmine I just enrolled and I'm so exicted! Lovely to meet all of you! Excited to see where this experience takes me and where it takes all of you as well!
Follow me on instagram @jasmineee.xo__ :D
LEXIWHIT

Unread post by LEXIWHIT »

Hi! I started the program in September I also moved to Chicago at the same time, so it is hard during covid to find models and meet new people. I would love to make some friends on here!
My instagram is Lexi.whitten14 feel free to follow and dm!
rtqjordan

Unread post by rtqjordan »

Hello everyone! I am an IT professional by day but hope to be a MUA as a passion hustle. Based here in Dallas so hopefully I would get to meet new people once COVID is over.. Follow me on IG - rtqjordan
fungja

Unread post by fungja »

Hi everyone! I'm Jasmine and I joined in December! I am a film student and a makeup artist for film; I decided to take this course to gain more knowledge for whenever I can go back on set post pandemic. It would be really cool to interact with more people in the program! My instagram is @corklipliner!! Happy to meet you! :mrgreen: