New Student Sarnia ON

Receive news from QC including course updates, continuing education opportunities, and job postings.
BernedetteHood

New Student Sarnia ON

Unread post by BernedetteHood »

:mrgreen:
Hi all,

Newbie to the Master course and soon AIR BRUSH!!! Been doing makeup for ever but want to get proper accreditation behind me so I joined up.

Question...

Can you submit more than one unit at a time?

More About me...

45yrs young, absolutely full of myself! Next to Jesus and my hubby, I love me! I love makeup, wigs and being glamorous!

I'm Married to the most amazing man, "The Schmoo" is what we call him (Ryan) a 27 year veteran of the highway - long haul trucker. I have 5 years long haul trucking under my belt, known on the road as "GypsyBear"!

I have a lovely 15yr old girl who hates to wear makeup. Such a shame but will kill the household with perfume!

I have almost 30 years of makeup loving under my belt, have done some weddings, did some in home makeup lessons and one on one tutoring. Literally the Jill of all trades. I want to perfect my craft, looking forward to learning some new skills!

I Learned my makeup skills from my mommy who use to work with models waaaaaaaaay back in the 60s!

I have boycotted social media, I simply hate how people are treating each other lately and I have no filter so it's best I not be on social media.

Anyone in Sarnia? I just moved here and am very short supplied on models and friends here!

Anyways that me in a nut shell! :lol:
Bernedette Hood :geek: