New Student here

Receive news from QC including course updates, continuing education opportunities, and job postings.
LaNenaCangri
Makeup Artist

New Student here

Unread post by LaNenaCangri »

Hi Im Mari just wanted to say Hi :-) im new here i havent gotten my kit yet :? But i have been reading online. Hope to make some friends :-) :-)
Mari
MM3192
Makeup Artist

Re: New Student here

Unread post by MM3192 »

Hi!!! I am new to the program too! I am so so so excited to start! I got my supplies earlier. How are doing in the course?
Lerenda
Designer

Unread post by Lerenda »

Hi - I'm a new student and have just finished the first unit. Do I have to wait until I received feedback from my tutor before continuing on to the next unit or can I just forge ahead.
Ladi Butterflii
Makeup Artist

Unread post by Ladi Butterflii »

Hello Newbies...I am Mahogany I am 3 Units Away From finishing the Master Makeup Artistry Course...Good luck and enjoy, because it is truly awesome...your welcome to contact me with any question and i love comments...lol...hope to see you around and good luck again...

www.facebook.com/makeupbymahoganyj.com

www.linkedin.com/beautyfacemakeupartistry.com

Instagram: makeupbymahoganyj

twitter: ladibutterflii
LaNenaCangri
Makeup Artist

Ladi Butterflii wrote:Hello Newbies...I am Mahogany I am 3 Units Away From finishing the Master Makeup Artistry Course...Good luck and enjoy, because it is truly awesome...your welcome to contact me with any question and i love comments...lol...hope to see you around and good luck again...

http://www.facebook.com/makeupbymahoganyj.com

http://www.linkedin.com/beautyfacemakeupartistry.com

Hi and thanks im ssooooo lost here i just finished:-)unit A and i got a B. What do u recomend for me to but to get started like makeup brushes etc.
Mari
LaNenaCangri
Makeup Artist

Lerenda wrote:Hi - I'm a new student and have just finished the first unit. Do I have to wait until I received feedback from my tutor before continuing on to the next unit or can I just forge ahead.
Well if ur on a monthly plan u get ur next unit every 3rd payment so i guess u just have time to practice :roll:
Mari
LaNenaCangri
Makeup Artist

MM3192 wrote:Hi!!! I am new to the program too! I am so so so excited to start! I got my supplies earlier. How are doing in the course?
I finished unit A and did ok i got a B on it :cry:
Mari
Ladi Butterflii
Makeup Artist

hello newbies...you can continue on to the next unit but can not submit the next unit until you received...pay close attention to you tutors notes also, they are very helpful.....dont forget practice, practice, practice....
Ladi Butterflii
Makeup Artist

LaNenaCangri wrote:
Ladi Butterflii wrote:Hello Newbies...I am Mahogany I am 3 Units Away From finishing the Master Makeup Artistry Course...Good luck and enjoy, because it is truly awesome...your welcome to contact me with any question and i love comments...lol...hope to see you around and good luck again...

http://www.facebook.com/beautyfacemakeupartistry.com

http://www.linkedin.com/beautyfacemakeupartistry.com

Hi and thanks im ssooooo lost here i just finished:-)unit A and i got a B. What do u recomend for me to but to get started like makeup brushes etc.
brushes, shadow palettes, and blush palettes are always a staple, try different brands and see what you like working with best.
passiongoodwin
Makeup Artist

Unread post by passiongoodwin »

I JUST WANTED TOSAY HEY TO EVERYONE IM NEW I HAVE NOT GOTTEN MY KIT YET CAN'T WAIT
flammingbeauty88
Makeup Artist

Unread post by flammingbeauty88 »

Hi everyone I just finished my unit A and still waiting for my marks hope I did well on it. Why am I so nervous lol