Any one buy the Mac Pro Starter Kit?

Receive news from QC including course updates, continuing education opportunities, and job postings.
jocelynsface
Makeup Artist

Any one buy the Mac Pro Starter Kit?

Unread postby jocelynsface » May 2nd, 2013, 1:57 am

:geek: I was wondering about the cost
QueenoftheBeatHive

Re: Any one buy the Mac Pro Starter Kit?

Unread postby QueenoftheBeatHive » June 12th, 2013, 12:38 pm

I was wondering about that, too. MAC is top of the line, but with me still learning and practicing, I'm working with drugstore cosmetics first. My poor hubby's pockets. LoL
DDEby

Unread postby DDEby » July 24th, 2013, 10:40 am

MAC is so very expensive... I would start with the kit that they gave us and what u have or if u have to have something better... go to Sephora or Ulta.
Hakagurl

Unread postby Hakagurl » July 24th, 2013, 7:48 pm

Oh MAC...How we love you lol Australia is hidious for the prices they ask for, at this stage I'm trying other inexpensive brands, you get a lot more for the buck & the quality isn't too bad either. I've just been researching products, reviews, fb, YT.

I recently applied for the MAC student programme here in australia, usually their criteria is that you need to be studying full time at an academy or beauty school to be eligable, I don't what happen their but I was accepted? I won't be purchases the PRO starter kit, that's just way outta my price range, but you pay $25 for 3 months membership & you get 10-20% of instore products. You can roll the membership over to extend another 3 months or so but again you'll need to pay another $25 for each roll over. This also includes classes, events etc at this stage they haven't advertised for any classes as such, but I think this is fantastic motivation for improving and working on your practical techniques, and come on who doesn't want to go to a MAC class.

PS: Membership covers 6 months not 3

Take care!
sant0214

Unread postby sant0214 » September 26th, 2013, 12:21 pm

im trying to work at MAC, and girl that class option with MAC sounded great! any advice?
Lameez
Event Planner

Unread postby Lameez » November 30th, 2013, 6:31 am

Where about do they hold the mac classes? Do you have a link to the site
MissyMoo789

Unread postby MissyMoo789 » August 27th, 2016, 7:02 pm

When you say 10 - 20% off. What is 10% and what is 20% at MAC. I would like to purchase some items and have a lesson soon can anyone confirm what discount is on what items at all? Thanks

Return to “QC Makeup Academy General Discussion”